EUROCROSS ASSISTANCE CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o., offers its services to clients of MAXIMA 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year on one telephone number
+ 420 296 339 685 under the title „ Assistance service of Maxima insurance company“.
This assistance service is provided in frames of the foreigners’ emergency healthcare insurance
THE ASSISTANCE SERVICE IS AVAILABLE ON THE TERRITORY OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC AND THE SCHENGEN SPACE:
communication with healthcare institutions in the Czech Republic and in the countries of the Schengen space
- ensuring repatriation and transfer of the clients
- transportation of bodily remains
- communication with the insured in the Czech, Slovak, English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian and Vietnamese languages
the list of contracted hospitals in the Czech Republic to download – HERE
EUROCROSS ASSISTANCE CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o., provides its services to MAXIMA insurance company’s clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call +420 296 339 687 and you will be connected to the Assistance service of Maxima insurance company after the respective announcement.
Assistance service is provided for the insurance company in frames of motor hull insurance and property insurance.
- Motor hull insurance – provision of comprehensive services in the frames of motor hull insurance claim settlement and other related to motor hull insurance issues
- Property insurance – provision of assistance as a part of property insurance or household insurance
Global Solutions Connect Assistance
UnitedHealthcare Connect Assistance provides its services for the Global Solutions/Maxima members for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Please contact us on email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +420 273 190 444.
BUPA provides its assistance services to Worldwide Health Insurance clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year on a unitary tel. number +44 – 1273 323 563.